Learn to sew wardrobe staples for your baby!
Venue: Lola-Pops HQ, Pemberton Business Centre, WN5 8AA
Dates: Thursday 5th, 12th, 19th, 2nd Nov
(*please note there is no class on 26th October due to half term)
Time: Aftenoon Class 12:30-3pm
Skill Level: Intermediate sewer This course is for you if know the basic skills of sewing. You need to be able to confidently thread a machine and have made simple projects using a sewing machine already.
*(I recommend completing the beginner course before attending this course if you are brand new to sewing.)
This is a 4 week course that will teach you how to sew some super gorgeous and super adorable clothing for your baby that they can wear and play in all day long!
Everything you need on this course will be provided for you including:
- Sewing Machine
- Haberdashery and equipment
- Tea, coffee and biscuits comes as standard!!!
On this course you will learn:
- Understanding a pattern and how to use one.
- Become familiar with techical sewing terminology you will find on all patterns including seam allowance, interfacing, bias and many more.
- How to cut a pattern making the most out of your fabric.
- Create 2 beautiful outfits for your baby to wear which will include Harems (pants) and a Romper (all in one)
- Create matching accessories for your baby including bibs, headbands and even a matching scrunchie for mummy too!
- Experiment with different fastenings for baby clothing including buttons and button holes, velcro, press studs and kam snaps.
By completing this course you will leave with the confidence to create more items yourself at home if you have your own machine.
Save £10 and pay for the course in full £80
Or pay in 2 instalments: £45 to secure your place and £45 before the start of the course.
You are very welcome to bring your baby along to all the sessions.
PLEASE NOTE: you will need to bring a chair or car seat for your baby to sit in due to limited space.
You can however leave your pram safe in the reception area if required.
If your baby sleeps in a pram there is space for 2 prams in the sewing room.
Changing facilites will be available on request.
Oct: Thursday 12:30-3pm (Intermediate)
You can either pay in full and save £10 for this course or there an instalment payment option available.
If you opt for the payment plan you will pay 2 instalments, one to secure your place and another 4 weeks later to pay the remaining balance before the course starts. *The first instalment will be non-reundable if you change your mind or fail to make the second instalement payment due to your place being held for you. Your place will not be able to be filled at short notice.
Places on this course are limited and will require full attendance to get the best out of this course.
You are signing up to the full 4 weeks course. No refunds will be given if you are unable to make a session as your place will not be able to be filled.
Please check course dates and times carefully.