Well this is a bit exciting... This Mummy Sews Pop-Ups!
In collaboration with Jigsaw's Adventure Play, This Mummy Sews is Popping-Up to bring some amazming sewing classes to you at your local play centre!
Date: Monday 11th December
Venue: Jigsaws Adventure Play, Pemberton, Wigan, WN5 8BP
If you've been looking for something new to try with your baby whilst on maternity leave then I think you've just found it! Learn how to sew for your baby!
Come along and learn how to make an amazing dribble bib for your baby and some super useful reusable baby wipes too! Learn a brand new skill, meet some new mum friends, get out of the house and have some fun!
And of course, with all sewing classes provided by This Mummy sews, your baby is invited to come along with you too, so no need to arrange childcare!
The class is £20 to attend for the 2 hour session. This includes entry into the play centre and you are invited to stay and play after the sewing class has finished too.
Everything you need for the class is provided including:
- Sewing machine
- Threads and haberdashery
- Expert tuition to get you sewing some amazing items in no time!
- *Hot drinks, snacks and beverages can be purchased from the play centre.
During the class you will learn:
- Basics of a sewing machine, what it does, how it works.
- How to thread a sewing machine.
- How to wind the bobbin.
- Basic sewing terminolgy
- Basic stitches used for beginner sewing projects
- Create a reusable baby wipe for your baby, perfect for bath time or nappy changes.
- Create a stunning dribble bib that your baby can wear to make you feel like the prodest mum ever! You'll get to say 'I made it!'
You are going to absolutely LOVE this class!
Places are limited to 8 people, so get yourself booked on to one of the first ever This Mummy Sews Pop-Up Sewing Classes!
I can't wait to meet you and your little one.
PLEASE NOTE: you will need to bring something with you for your baby to sit in whilst you sew. There will be room for you to bring your pram into the play centre or you can bring your car seat or a small baby chair. Some mums find bringing a sling with them useful too. You know your baby the best so what ever you think will work best for your baby. Debbie, the founder of This Mummy Sews will be on hand to help you with anything you or your baby needs during the class. It works so well, babies love the classes nearly as much as the mums!