Learn to sew wardrobe staples for your baby!
Venue: Lola-Pops HQ, Pemberton Business Centre, WN5 8AA
Dates: Saturday 24th February
Time: 10am - 4:30pm
Skill Level: Suitable for all levels who have basic knolwedge of sewing.
This course is for you if know the basic skills of sewing. You need to be able to confidently thread a machine and have made simple projects using a sewing machine already.
*(I recommend completing one of my beginner classes before attending this course if you are brand new to sewing.)
This is a ONE DAY intense sewing course that will teach you how to sew some super gorgeous and super adorable clothing for your baby that they can wear and play in all day long! During the day you'll learn howe to make upto 4 different items and accessories and beable to create a super special 'Mummy Made' capsule wardrobe for your baby!
The items you will learn to make include:
- Harems pants
- Matching accessories for each item.
You will have a selection of stunning jersey fabrics and colordinationg colours to choose from and be able to create super unique interchabgable outfits for your little one.
Everything you need on this course will be provided for you including:
- Sewing Machine
- Haberdashery and equipment
- Tea, coffee and biscuits comes as standard!!!
Will will have a short 20-30min break for lunch, you'll need to bring a packed lunch with you.
On this course you will learn:
- Understanding a pattern and how to use one.
- Become familiar with techical sewing terminology you will find on all patterns including seam allowance, interfacing, bias and many more.
- How to cut a pattern making the most out of your fabric.
- Create 4 beautiful garments for your baby to wear which will include Harems (pants), leggings, a Romper (all in one) and a tshirt.
- Create matching accessories for your baby including bibs, headbands and even a matching scrunchie for mummy too!
- Experiment with different techniques when sewing baby clothing including waistbands, cuffs, velcro, press studs and kam snaps fastening, elastic waistband and casing.
By completing this course you will leave with the confidence to create more items yourself at home if you have your own machine.
Save £15 and pay for the course in full £120
Or pay in 3 instalments: £45 to secure your place and £45 for the following 2 months.
You are very welcome to bring your baby along to all the sessions.
PLEASE NOTE: you will need to bring a chair or car seat for your baby to sit in due to limited space.
You can however leave your pram safe in the reception area if required.
If your baby sleeps in a pram there is space for 2 prams in the sewing room.
Changing facilites will be available on request.
Feb: Saturday Baby Capsule Wardrobe
You can either pay in full and save £15 for this course or there is an instalment payment option available.
If you opt for the payment plan you will pay 3 instalments, one to secure your place and the remaining 2 payments will come out monthly for the following 2 months. This instalment plan is available to allow mums to spread the cost so that they can still access the course. By selecting to pay via instalments you are comitting to paying the full balance over a 3 months period. Failure to pay any outstanding balances after the course has finished will be followed up and may result in you being unable to attend any future classes until the remaning balance is paid.
Places on this course are limited
You are signing up to one day Capsule Baby Wardrobe course. No refunds will be given if you are unable to make the session as your place will not be able to be filled on short notice.
Please check course dates and times carefully.